The VisionScan 3D is a blister pack inspection system that uses innovative 3D Leak Detection technology to test the integrity of pharmaceutical blister packs. The tool-less system is a non-destructive and deterministic method that can test all foil types including matt and glossy finish, and busy text patterns.
The machine utilizes the principle of vacuum deflection in line with ASTM standard test method F3169-16 and can detect leaks in individual blister pockets as low as 5μm (pack and material dependent). Different blister designs and material types can be tested and the system is designed to allow for easy calibration, quick set up times and a streamlined validation process across different foil types. The blister pack inspection system is deterministic and non-destructive and can be used for stability testing, clinical trials and in process quality control testing.
Blister Pack Inspection Video
Key Features & Benefits:
- Non-destructive, deterministic blister leak test device designed to test all foil types
- Incorporates patented 3D technology that can detect leaks in individual blister pockets, channel leaks and weak seals down to a 5μm laser drilled pin hole (pack and material dependent)
- Tool-less device making it ideal for production lines running multiple products
- Large test area (297x210mm) provides high throughput
- Can test multiple packs per test cycle
- Can test packs that contain tablets / capsules in multiple material / design formats
- Streamlined validation process for different foil types
- Rapid test time down to 60 seconds for micron holes and as low as 30 seconds for gross holes
- Simple operator use via a touch screen interface
- Operating system can store unlimited product types
- Network connectivity to a central server
- Can form part of 21 CFR part 11 compliant system
- Capable of storing and exporting data for audit and quality control purposes
- Active Directory and flexible reporting built-in
VisionScan 3D Brochure
Download the VisionScan 3D brochure by completing the form on the right to learn more about our blister pack inspection solution and how 3D Leak Detection technology can help improve your package assurance process.
If you would like to discuss your leak test requirements in more detail, please get in touch on +44(0)2890 48 48 48, +1 616-888-9081(USA) or via the button below.